The Electronic Interlocking QUASAR S3e is the foundation of the company’s signalling solutions. A pioneering device in implementation of the EN-50126 and all other associated standards, the Electronic Interlocking S3e – QUASAR has become widely popular and keeps gaining share in new markets and countries. This product has evolved to support new functionalities such as integration of LEU and compatibility with ETCS systems.
The Interlocking integrates self-diagnosis and fault-detection tools, as well as the Maintenance Assistance System (MAS).
Some core features of our Electronic Interlocking QUASAR S3e are:
- Advanced Electronic Interlocking SIL-4 as per CENLEC standards and advanced communications.
- Redundant Electronic Interlocking, High-Availability 2-of-3 Architecture at all levels, even including entry/exit cards that monitor all field items.
- The interlocking has a Maintenance Assistance System (MAS). The local MAS enables scheduled maintenance.
- Availability of the Video-Replay function, which offers the possibility of recording and playing all movements, occupation of rail track circuits, etc.
- Includes Legal Recorder.
- Modular construction enabling easy implementation, both functionally and geographically and facilitating adaptation of equipment to the size and requirements of the relevant station.
- Use of Field Simulators for easier field tests.
- Extremely low maintenance cost.